Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nahidshams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 07:34 AM
    Which son was attempted to be sacrificed
    Which son was attempted to be sacrificed by Hazrat Ibrahim? Ishmail or Isaac?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Muslims believes Ismail, Jews and Christian believes Isaac, for more clarification open the link below and read good luck.

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Qur...sacrifice.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attempted murder? [ 4 Answers ]

Here's a scenario.. leo is having an affair with Lucy, who is separated from Joe. One night Leo and Lucy were playing tennis in her back yard when Joe comes up and sits in a lawn chair. Leo demands that Joe leave, but Joe doesn't listen. So Leo picks up a rifle that was near the garbage and fires...

Movie. About a curse on an island. The fish go away till someone is sacrificed [ 3 Answers ]

Im looking for a movie that I saw back in the 90's. Its about an island who's waters are cursed. Every 17 years the fish, which are the islands livelihood, disappear from the waters. The only way the fish will return is if someone is sacrificed to the seas. The story starts with a girl who is sent...

Attempted Theft [ 6 Answers ]

I have been charged for attempted theft under $5000 and I have to go to the court soon . My question is if I don't have a lawyer will the court appoint me one ? And if the court appoint me one who he/she able to help me out as to not face any criminal records or would I be able to get a diversion...

Has anyone ever attempted VBAC. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 23 week pregnant with baby #2. It's a boy. Anyway, with my first I had a c-section. With this one my doctor said that I can attempt a VBAC. I was just wondering if anyone has attempted a VBAC, successful or not, I would like to hear of some outcomes, as I would really like to attempt a VBAC,...

Attempted Repo [ 2 Answers ]

Can a repo person leave a detailed message in your front door telling you he was there to repo your vehicle? This happened to my neighbor when he wasn't home. The note told him (First and Last name) I was here to repo your 97 Chevy Lumina for the (bank's name) Payment is needed immediately or...

View more questions Search