Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aadachi Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2012, 10:42 PM
    What is this device called?
    I have seen many ghost hunter/evp type devices, but never have seen this one. I am very interested in learning more about this tool. Please, any information on this let me know!

It is shown in this link at around 39:00 of the youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iElv...feature=relmfu

Thank you! :)
    Exile16 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2012, 12:58 AM
    That's a Spirit Box my main man. It catches the spirit's voice via AM radio frequecies. =P
    -Exile16
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 28, 2012, 05:32 AM
    Yup, that's exactly what it is. Be careful.

Jul 28, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile16 View Post
    That's a Spirit Box my main man. It catches the spirit's voice via AM radio frequecies. =P
    -Exile16
    Really? It doesn't look like the ones I've seen before. Is it a special kind or something? The ones I've seen online are just black little radios, but the one in the video looks like some parts are wooden and it has a lot of things plugged into it.

Jul 28, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Yup, that's exactly what it is. Be careful.
    Thank you! Oh yes, I plan on researching about this way in advance of even thinking about trying it. Even then, I will be respectful and cautious with it! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What is this spark-plug like device called? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to build a very simple, inexpensive way to sense airflow in a duct. I saw a device that was about the size and physical appearance of a spark plug, the lower portion of which protruded into a duct and appeared to function by being contacted by a swinging metal gate which was moved by...

What is the device called that keeps the water well pump on when water is flowing? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the devise that keeps the water well pump on when water is flowing at a certain rate to keep the well pump from going off and on? Thanks, Donaldson

View more questions Search