Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KelseyT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Should I drink!
    I want to drink tonight, it's Friday. I have a urine test on Monday for a job that I'm getting. If I drink, how long will It take the alcohol to get out of my system? Can I drink without the clinic catching it? Or should I wait? Or what are some ways I can clean my system so that they don't catch it?
    ali18ninja Posts: 159, Reputation: 16

Jul 27, 2012, 11:01 PM
    How badly do you want this job? If you're serious about it, don't do it. Just think about it carefully and don't ruin your chances.

If it's just a UA then you should pass with that amount of time. If I were you though, I'd wait till next weekend.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 27, 2012, 11:06 PM
    We are not going to advise you how to beat the system. If you are not supposed to drink, don't drink.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2013, 11:07 AM
    Think about your question. Trying for a job and cheating the system if possible! You need to rethink your action here. What happens if they drug test you after hire? Worth losing a job?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG Test 1 drink 40 hours since the drink for testing [ 2 Answers ]

Dr Bill I had an ETG test Monday at 4:30pm due to a custody dispute I seldom drink but had one glass of wine Saturday at 7pm with a meal. I drink plenty of water, exercise and am healthy do you expect I will pass the test given it was only slightly over 40 hours since the drink? I had not had any...

Can I drink? [ 9 Answers ]

I recently starting using butrans pain patches 10mcg. Is it OK for me to drink in moderation?

I am 5 1/2 month pregnant can I drink a supplement drink to help me sleep? [ 8 Answers ]

The ingrediants are valerian root extract, lemon balm extract, chamomile flower extract, rhizome, passion flower extract and melatonin. My uncle gave it to me to help me sleep and I just need to know if its safe.

My dog won't drink water. He's afraid. How do I get him to drink? [ 7 Answers ]

My dog recently has been sick. He started throwing everything up. I went to the vet, and they gave me some anti-vommit pills for him. I've been feeding him rice with a little hamburger in it for the last two days. The problem is he won't drink water. The last two times he tried before I took...

If I drink 1 drink on tues. Will it show up on thurs. [ 1 Answers ]

I drank on tues. around 11:00 am will it show up on thurs at 8:00am

View more questions Search