Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JJJ55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 10:24 PM
    Sexuality
    Im having problems finding myself I'm 21 and at times I feel emotionally attached to males yet I physically and emotionally love females and I've been wondering am I bisexual or homosexual or straight
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 01:00 PM
    That is a question only you will be able to answer. We can't tell you that you're one or the other. Experiment safely. That is my only advice to you.

Sexulaity is a spectrum. It sounds like you're not straight straight, but not homosexual. Might just have bisexual tendencies. What does that mean? Nothing. You're you and that's all that matters. You just need to find yourself. Welcome to real life kid. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Need Help... Sexuality [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm a 15 year old girl. For a while I've been trying to tell my parents that I'm Bi sexual but every time I bring up they say its "un normal" "ppl like that are going to hell". I always thought I could straighten out but now think I like women more. I need help figureing out what I like and how...

My Sexuality [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is Avi, I am 18 an I started having sex at age 14 an over the period up 2 now I have been trying 2 fine the man for me an I can't find him... I have had 6 sexual partners an I am wondering if that's bad... I have not told anyone most my frens think its only 2-3. I try an get myself check...

My sexuality [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Briana Marissa Ramirez, I'm 14 years old, I am in a relationship with my boyfriend, Joshua Lewis. He's 15. We plan on getting married when we're older. He's also bisexual and so am I, but my only fear is will he take another boyfriend. I fear he will leave(or cheat on)me for another...

Sexuality [ 9 Answers ]

Im bisexual and I'm trying to come out to my mom. She hates when I bring up the sub. And hates gays! She is also a strong faith believer. How do I tell her without her hating me!! :confused:

View more questions Search