Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kac18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 10:07 PM
    Ask obgyn online free chat
    Im 18 and I had unprotected sex last weekend in a lake. A few days later I started itching really bad down there and I noticed a thick cottage cheese like discharge. I have gotten treatment for a yeast infection cause that's what it looks and feels like (I've had them before). I used the treatment yesterday. And today the discharge was like a really thick yellow color. There is no odor. Could the yellow discharge be the medicine? Cause I asked my mom and she said it could be some kind of STD. I've been doing research and I haven't seen any std's that look or match yeast infections let alone my symptoms.

Check out some similar questions!

Free online obgyn chat? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having nausia, headachs, darkened nipples, lower back pain. I have been waking up in the middle of the night to throw up. My period was late but it was barely there. My breast are heavy. I have been having light cramping. I took a pregnancy test that came up nagative. But could I be...

Ask a obgyn online free chat [ 2 Answers ]

My inner labia and my vaginal opening are very raw. This issue started after multiple sexual encounters with my husband. As the raw areas began to heal they began to itch much like a healing scratch or burn itches. Unfortunately for me I rubbed at this area trying to relieve the itching. I also...

Free obgyn online chat? [ 0 Answers ]

I went to see an obgyn for infertility in late November, I was giving the bbt and was told to chart my temp when I got my nxt period now I have always seem to have irregular periods since I started getting them. I thought I started my period dec 1st because I saw blood but I guess I was just...

Chat with a obgyn online for free? [ 0 Answers ]

I am 19 weeks pregnant, my due date is in two days.. My amniotic fluid is at a seven, does that mean that I'm losing fluid?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.