Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margarin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 09:18 PM
    Ask obgyn: unprotected sex on third day of period,no ejaculation.Can I get pregnant?
    I had unprotected sex on the third day of bleeding( yesterday ) but my period was brought on by provera because I have irregualr periods. He did not ejaculate inside me but I am aware of precum which is why I started to worry and I don't know my cylce because I go three months or longer without my period. So I don't know if I am fertile at the moment. Under these conditions is it likely that I can get pregnant or can I ease my mind and not worry.
    I don't want to get plab B because come Sunday I will be starting my birth control pill and therefor do not want to interfere. Please ease my mind.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex on the third day of my period. Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on the third day of my period and the day following my period was spotty then stopped. I usually have a longer period and don't have a specific day on when I'm supposed to start. I am scared that I might be pregnant.

Can you get pregnant if you had unprotected sex the day before you got your period? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 17 turning 18 in about two weeks and I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected and I was going to get Plan B but when I went the nurse told me that I shouldn't worry and I'm not pregnant because I had my period and I've been hearing all these things saying that the precum stays in you for five...

Unprotected sex and now a day late for my period could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so Ive been having unprotected sex like 3 times this month but he didn't ejaculate in me. My period was due yesterday and I still haven't gotten it.. I feel perfectly fine and haven't had any breast soreness.. could I still be pregnant?

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

Unprotected sex 8 days and 1 day before light period. Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex 8 days and 1 day before I got my period. It was very light only lasting 3 days with no heavy flow. Now I have nausea , breast tenderness and frequency. Could I possibly be pregnant?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.