Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stepanie_265 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 06:48 PM
    I can't live without my ex. I feel like I want to end my life.
    My boyfriend of 15 years broke up with me, he was cheating on me with another girl as he said to me he fooled around and fell in love. I have been trying so hard to get over him, friends, gym, even dating. Nothing is helping. I am starting to feel like the only way to make this pain go away is to take a bunch of pills. I am in so much pain. I need help and I have no clue as to where to turn.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 27, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Killing yourself is stupid enough but to kill yourself over some idiot that was cheating on you? No way.

I know that right now it seems like it will be impossible to make it through this but you will... and you will be better off after some time and you will eventually realize this. You will see that life is better without that jerk in it. You will eventually look back and wonder why you ever felt this way.

Give it time. It's OK to hurt, that is normal. Give it time and you'll be OK.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2012, 07:21 PM
    Why hand him even more power? Take back your power, get your rear in gear, and how about doing some volunteer work at an animal shelter, nursing home, library, or hospital? I'll give you more details -- how about it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2012, 07:34 PM
    You have been dating for 15 years, why no marriage during that time ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2012, 09:05 PM
    Sorry you had to go through this but its going to take a long time to get over such a long relationship. You just have to keep doing what you are doing for a while longer, and have some very good family and friends to support you, and vent to.

Has to be tough for things to end like they did, and anyone would be devastated for quite some time to come, but keep it moving and as it gets better, you will be glad you did.
    Kay1987 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 09:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Killing yourself is stupid enough but to kill yourself over some idiot that was cheating on you? No way.

I know that right now it seems like it will be impossible to make it through this but you will...and you will be better off after some time and you will eventually realize this. You will see that life is better without that jerk in it. You will eventually look back and wonder why you ever felt this way.

Give it time. It's ok to hurt, that is normal. Give it time and you'll be ok.
    So true
    monsieurjj Posts: 56, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 5, 2012, 09:41 PM
    There are two ways in dealing this situation, either you go the bad way or the good way, you deserve better and better you will receive once you take the good road
    jay-stud Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Aug 6, 2012, 08:58 PM
    Don't resort to kill yourself for him. Personally I would smoke straight for one night and after that agree to let all the go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feel so hurt. Feel like there's nothing to live for anymore. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me it was my first long term relationship my first love he just stopped liking me and I found out he cheated on me. It hurts so bad my world feels like its falling apart. What should I do he was my life. I put my all into the relationship

My life seems to not change... I feel depressed or stressed in life. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been feeling sad, lonely... Food isn't catching my interest anymore. I have a daughter, times I don't notice her happiness. I don't smile nor laugh anymore. Before I met my ex-boyfriend, I was blissful. Now, as of lately I could careless of my happiness. I notice this was a problem for quiet...

I feel so alone, about to end it all! [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know , my friends always pick on me and I don't know if there kidding with me or not, but when I ask them they say they are, but sometimes I hear them talk about me behind my back, I'm in 12th grade, for some reason ever since way back in the day when I was in 6th grade I started to get...

I feel really depressed.I may have to end my life I don't find some one to talk to [ 3 Answers ]

Can any one help me?I need to talk to someone.Please please don't be a fraud.I just need a bit of you time.

View more questions Search