Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misseryboi Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 04:13 PM
    What's a good weight loss/meal replacement shake
    I am trying to lose some weight, and I want to know what's a good meal replacement shake?
    gmaof04 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2012, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by misseryboi View Post
    I am trying to lose some weight, and i want to know whats a good meal replacement shake?
    I would recommend NOT substituting a meal with any type of shake. Have you considered a low fat, low carb "live-it"? I lost 45 pounds in 6 months. I was a size 18... I'm now a size 8! I am 53 years old... NO joint pain, no sleep issues anymore and I have more energy than I have had in 15 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good exercise/weight loss with arthritis [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 19 years old, female. I am 5'4 and used to weigh 225-230. I lost weight a while back and am currently 185. I would love to lose another 20-40 pounds. I would love to tone my legs, stomach and upper arms. But I would rather my legs be the main thing I work on. My problem is I suffer from...

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

What are good quick weight loss tips [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... OK, here's the thing. One of my best friends and I are throwing our birthday parties together on Apr.14th. I'm not fat nor am I skinny. I'm what I like to call thick but I have these "luv handles" that I want to get rid of asap. Can somebody, anybody please tell me a good healthy...

Meal Replacement Plans [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to jump start my weight loss program. Any meal replacement plans any one can recommend?

View more questions Search