Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsacid Posts: 40, Reputation: 5

Jul 27, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Low Testosterone
    Hello, I have had trouble achieving an erection my whole life. I first noticed early 20's now I'm 44. When I was young I thought it was anxiety. But, after several long term relationships, the problem is still there. It was probably the reason my last relationship failed. To embarrassed to address the issue. I finally did broach the subject and I got a prescription of the blue pill; it did not help. I asked my doctor again and was sent to a urologist. He scheduled a blood test and I got the results back today, my follow up appointment is in 3 weeks. The results were: testosterone, serum 224 ng/dL and free testosterone 5.2 pg/mL.

My questions should more have been done for testing? And during my follow up appointment what questions should I ask to make sure I get the best service.

Check out some similar questions!

Low testosterone level affect sex [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 53. We have been dating 2 1/2 years. In the last 2 -3 months he does not want to have sex at all. Could this be because of a low testosterone level?

Low testosterone [ 4 Answers ]

My testosterone is 3.4 is this low as I do not know what is normal? I have had 3 blood test and all were 3.5-6.4-3.4. I am putting on the pounds even when not eating.and all I want to do is sleep? It is now getting me down as I was a fit person all my life but in the last 2-3 years it gone to...

Low testosterone [ 0 Answers ]

Hey Folks, I have been dealing with a muscle injury, and possibly and injury cause by a chiropractor. This has been going on for over a year and am still struggling. While I have gotten considerably better from where I started, the symptoms still linger. I findally had blood work done in...

Is low testosterone causing my erectile dysfunction? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently started having problems getting an erection. I'm a 31 year old healthy male who runs and lifts weights, and not on any kind of medication. I recently had my testosterone and estrogen levels checked. The lab results showed my testosterone serum levels to be at 389 ng/dl and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.