Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k2m3d Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 12:42 PM
    Dying light auburn hair to strawberry blonde
    2 weeks ago I dyed my hair from medium blonde to light auburn and now would like to dye a strawberry blonde what will it look like color wise

Check out some similar questions!

Brown hair dyed auburn to strawberry blonde? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, let's see. My natural hair color is somewhere between medium brown and dark brown... Like it's dark brown but not near black.. if that makes sense... A few months ago, I want to say sometime after January, I dyed my hair a shade of like medium auburn. My hair being on the dark side it didn't...

Colored my natural strawberry Blonde hair light auburn - TOO dark and TOO RED! HELP [ 1 Answers ]

Sat night I colored my strawberry blonde hair - picked light auburn to bring a little more red out. YIPES! Too brassy - TOO Dark - almost burgundy. Looks like winter! I used extra virgin olive oil and prell - no change! Suggestions to lighten this up!

Blonde to light auburn to strawberry blonde [ 0 Answers ]

I naturally have light blonde hair. I recently colored it light auburn using Loreal hair color. Now 5 days later I would like to color it strawberry blonde which is slightly lighter than the light auburn. How long should I wait before doing this and will it lighten from light auburn to...

Dying from Auburn/Black to Strawberry Blonde [ 1 Answers ]

About five months ago I dyed the bottom half of my hair black and the top half dark auburn (my hair is naturally light brown with reddish highlights). Lately, I've been wanting to dye my hair strawberry blonde. I am in no way a hair expert (I'm actually kind of clueless when it comes to hair dye...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.