Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2004, 10:40 PM
    Divorce filing
    I am married for 5 years, I got married in my country under the normal rituals but now settled in different country. If I want to file for Separation \ divorce where should I file (in my country or in the country I am settled) ?
    gabriela74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2005, 01:22 PM
    Question
    I was married in Mexico but then moved out here to the US and I have been married for 8 years and now we want to divorce. Is there a diffrence due to that we were married out there? Is our marriage legal in the US? Please Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing Tax without W 2 [ 1 Answers ]

First of all thank you for your reply on my last post about tax filing for 2 states. I have one more question. As per your reply I have to file taxes for 2 states now. But I have a W 2 from one state only. I am a consultant working in IA while my employer is in NJ. The withheld taxes are paid to NJ...

E-Filing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can F1 Students use the free e-filing on TurboTax or any other e-filing system Thanks Joe

F1 to H1B tax filing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a little confused about what forms and how many versions of them I must fill out this year. I was an F1 (Canadian) student (on OPT) until 4/1/05. After that date, I became and H1B non-immigrant worker. My employer has broken my income into two separate W-2s. The first, from when I...

H1 to F1 to H1 tax filing [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Experts, Until 2002 We (me and my wife) used to file 1040 for tax purposes. We both had jobs and both were on H1B Status. (1040 married joint filing) 2003, and 2004 we filed 1040 for tax purposes. My wife was on H1B and I Was on F1 (Full Time Student) Status.(1040 married joint...

View more questions Search