Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valeriewonders Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 11:30 AM
    I had a dream that my ex boy friend and his cousin trying to kill me
    Me and my ex are currently on a break, still in love vut have some issues we need to work on. In my dream I keep trying to get away from the both of them, once the catch me I tell my ex how much he means to me and a the things he's ever told me about his love for me. He still doesn't care and tries to kill me... can anyone tell me what this means? :/
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 27, 2012, 11:44 AM
    You tell us what it feels like it means to you - dreams are just your brain sorting out events, solving problems and fears. Do you feel guilty? Did he pressure you about the break?
    valeriewonders Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You tell us what it feels like it means to you - dreams are just your brain sorting out events, solving problems and fears. Do you feel guilty? Did he pressure you about the break?
    no I broke up with him, he still loves me a lot he says and wants to work thinks out. But at times I feel different. I

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cousin in my dream are currently on vaction [ 2 Answers ]

(Idk if this helps but me and the cousin in my dream are currently on vaction and sleeping at my grandmothers)Last night I had a dream that my cousin was going to spend the night, but last minute we decided to spend the night at my best friends house on our way their we decided to stop at the gas...

Dream someone is trying to kill me [ 2 Answers ]

I've dreamed this twice in one week, The first dream, I beat up my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend and he tried to kill me. Everyone was trying to kill me after he started trying and the police wouldn't protect me at all. And the next dream, my new girlfriend of 1 1/2 yr ex and one of his family...

I just had a dream two people were trying to kill me. [ 1 Answers ]

I just woke up from a bad dream. It began with me riding on the back of this man's motorcycle - I think giving me a ride home (I don't know him). He looked like the accountant off the HBO television series WEEDS. Anyway, I think he raped me... or something. All I know is I ended up going to the...

Dream about someone trying to kill you every night [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been having dreams every night for the last week and a half every single night not one night missed. This is starting to get to me it has been going on for too long. I try not thinking about it but it happens anyway. My dreams have been death related mostly about someone coming after me...

View more questions Search