Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sabrina11211 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Tricks to a sexy tummy
    I'm young, and I'm starting to get a little chubby in the face and tummy. I need to figure out some kind of trick to get skinny fast. I go to the gym, and I'm starting to eat better. What else can I do?
    ali18ninja Posts: 159, Reputation: 16

Jul 27, 2012, 04:12 PM
    Cardio is your best friend along side a good diet. If you want the fastest results, you'll have to do some high intensity workouts. What's your diet like?

Here's a reliable source on high intensity vs low intensity.

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Healt...ityWorkout.htm
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2012, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina11211 View Post
    I'm young, and i'm starting to get a little chubby in the face and tummy. I need to figure out some kind of trick to get skinny fast. I go to the gym, and i'm starting to eat better. what else can i do?

How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know any tricks on a waveboard? [ 0 Answers ]

That would help me. I want to surprise my mom.

Need some tricks to try [ 16 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to the site. I am very sad and need some advice. Every since the first week of December 2010 my girlfriend has been acting very strange. One major thing that I have noticed is the amount of time texting and on Facebook has increased. She has even started sitting in...

Discolored hair on legs and tummy, dark color of tummy, excessive licking [ 4 Answers ]

I have tried flea/tic sprays, shampoo, conditioners,

Dog tricks [ 3 Answers ]

I feel like teaching rex some new tricks. I want to teach him to get his leash when I tell him (lets go for a walk go get your leash) does anyone know how I could go about teaching him this? Is there any other fun tricks I could teach him, he's a reaaly smart dog and a fast learner.

View more questions Search