Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WALTER SOKOL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 09:22 AM
    Source file "e:sku112.cab"
    Trying TO INSTALL 2007 Microsoft Office system 3/4 of the way insalling the cd I get a message Error 1311 . Verify that source file E:\SKU112.CAB EXISTS
    DELL_deepa Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 04:51 PM
    Hi,

My name is Deepa and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. You can try one step to uninstall the Office 2007 and try to complete the Windows Updates and then restart the system and then try installing it back again. You can refer to this link for more information:-

http://bit.ly/R5FiMn

For further help please reply.

Thanks and Regards
    Dell_Deepa_R
    Dell Social Media Responder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing SKU112.CAB File for Office 2003 [ 11 Answers ]

Question Missing SKU112.CAB file Hi My Windows Installer keeps popping up and says I am missing this file. I cannot locate the CD for my Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Student & Teacher Edition That means, I cannot replace the missing file. However, I read that the CD doesn't have the file...

Missing sku112.cab file [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to open Microsoft Outlook 2003, my Windows Installer keeps popping up and says, "A required installation file sku112.cab could not be found". It then asks me to insert my CD but I cannot locate the CD for my Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003, therefore with missing disks, I cannot...

Sku112.cab file [ 3 Answers ]

I'm unable to restore Microsoft office 2003 because pop ups keep apppearing saying sku112.cab file is missing,what are my alternatives in rectifying this problemn?

Missing SKU112.CAB file [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My Windows Installer keeps popping up and says I am missing this file. I cannot locate the CD for my Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Student & Teacher Edition (good for 3 computers in the home). That means, I cannot replace the missing file. However, I read that the CD doesn't have the...

View more questions Search