Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SavannahT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 08:44 AM
    New relationship with someone with chlamydia
    I have been dating someone for a year but we never where official. We have NEVER did anything.He got chlamydia from someone else before we actually got serious. He just told me he had chlamydia and it's been gone for 2 months; getting ready be 3. Is it safe to date him without getting this STI?

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to get chlamydia in a monogomus relationship [ 1 Answers ]

I too got the news that I had chlamydia. I couldn't believe he would do this to me. We have had anal sex, is it possible to get it from this. Or is it only through an infected person...

Chlamydia? [ 1 Answers ]

Last Wednesday I went to the emergency room because my partner told me that went to get tested and they were diagnosed with chlamydia... I didn't get my results yet but they treated me for it anyway due to the expisure... They gave me a 7 day perscription and told me after the 7days any discharge I...

Chlamydia [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I just found out that I have chlamydia. My boyfriend an I has not had sex yet. But he did gave me oral sex, meaning he went down on me... Should I be worry about him catching it also? Please help me.. Thank you.

Do I have chlamydia? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I had unprotected sex with this guy on holidays:cool: about 4 or 5 nights ago and then found out he has chlamydia and now I think I have it I might just be being paranoid but I'm not sure I can't tell my mother and I really don't want to go to the doctor because here they check you in an...

Chlamydia [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have posted on here before regarding that my now ex partner had been receiving masturbation from prostitutes. My last pap smear two months ago showed that I have the hpv virus. I got my other tests back today and I also have chlamydia, for which my doctor has given me antibiotics. My ex...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.