Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markb1973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 12:21 AM
    I have a slant fin victory vhs 120 gas boiler. Blower runs constantly
    The blower on my slant fin victory vhs 120 gas boiler seems to run constantly. In the last year I have replaced the aquastat and the control box. Im not sure when the blower started running constantly... according to my mother its been quite a while and its very possible it may have been since replacing one of these parts but I'm not sure... It is my mothers house and I am not there often enough to notice when it started happening... Im wondering if there is a switch or something on the control box or aquastat I should have adjusted during these installs or if it has nothing to do with these parts at all... and if not, does anyone have suggestions... there is no emergency switch(red box), it is shut off and turned on through the house fuse box. I also just noticed yesterday that the condensation drain trap tube is dry, in fact there is a resin (gooey) build up at the tubes trap... no water... which I learned is necessary in the tube trap. Could this be causing the problem? Please help?
    Email- [email protected] thanks very much

Check out some similar questions!

Blower runs constantly [ 0 Answers ]

Yes. The blower runs in the tstat setting "on" and while blowing heat I switched to "auto" the blower quit and would not restart for some time. (I waited two hours before I tried again and was successful in turning the blower back on) I switched the tstat (to a Honeywell) some time ago and that did...

Blower runs constantly [ 3 Answers ]

Blower on my G20Q3/4e-100-5 won't shut down. Runs constantly. Heat comes on and off as planned but blower stays on, except when thermostat is turned to auto, that seems to be the off switch.

Blower motor runs constantly [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 394 HAD with a fan that runs constantly. The thermostat is in the "auto " mode, and the burner shuts off properly to the thermostat setting. How do I correct this?

Goodman blower runs constantly [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a home with a Goodman furnace and had no idea if the furnace worked or not. The thermostat had the wires from the wall cut with no thermostat, so I replaced it. I'm not sure if the thermostat is wired properly... The wires coming from the wall contain 2 wires, red and white....

No heat, blower runs constantly, carrier gas furnace [ 7 Answers ]

This am we I got up the blower on my carrier series 100 gas furnace (approx 10 years old)was running and blowing out cold air. Even with the thermostat turned to off the blower runs constantly. The only way to stop the blower from running is to turn the switch on the side of the furnace to off or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.