Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Merp_lova Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 11:39 PM
    I'm a 14,girl and I had sex for the first time& I need advice!?
    Im 14 &i had sex for the first time it was great I love him but I need advice.. My parents are never around and I would feel comfortable discussing this with them anyway. I don't have a doubt in my mind IK I am NOT pregnant. But I just need too know full details. We used a condom, but.im not on birthcontrol.. And I think.I should be right? Please help me! I don't want to put myself in a situation I can't handle.. :) helpp plzz... Btw he's older and way more experienced.. & I don't want to be the stupid one in the process
    Merp_lova Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 11:40 PM
    *wouldnt!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 27, 2012, 03:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Merp_lova View Post
    I dont wanna be the stupid one in the process
    Sorry, but you already are, having sex at 14! You also say he is older How much older?

You may love him, but does he love you? No form of birth control is 100% effective. So NO ONE should engage in sexual intercourse until they are physically, emotionally and financially prepared to have a child. At 14 your body is still growing and becoming pregnant could have serious health issues to you and the fetus. At 14 you are not emotionally ready to be in a committed relationship (yes I know you THINK you are). And at 14 you are not likely to be able to support a child and neither is he.

But if you want to be on birth control medication, then you need to tell your parents.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 02:08 PM
    Is it the 20 year old from your other thread?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ng-672725.html

I hope he enjoys his time in jail, and being a registered sex offender. Hate to say I told you so, but this guy is a pedophile. So much for him respecting you, and not pushing you to do anything.

I'm not going to give you advice. You didn't listen the last time and now you're having sex. You're on your own.

Jul 31, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Is this the same guy? You said he wasn't a pedophile, but if he seduced you (and no matter how much you may have agreed he did seduce you) then he is very likely to be a pedophile.
    doratheexplora Posts: 8, Reputation: -2

Jul 31, 2012, 05:00 PM
    This is classed as rape.. U do know this right..
    No matter how much u agree to having sex with him... Hes a lot older and your underage.
    And as thick as darling.
    Stay young be a kid... u don't need a boyfriend. Stop being a tramp
    Pets Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 05:08 PM
    On the OP's other thread she stated that this is a different guy, 17 years old.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2012, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by doratheexplora View Post
    This is classed as rape.. U do know this right..
    No matter how much u agree to having sex with him... Hes a lot older and your underage.
    And as thick as darling.
    Stay young be a kid...u dont need a boyfriend. Stop being a tramp

Name calling is not necessary and is, in fact, discouraged. Who is and who is not depends on who is making that judgment call. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...e-689103.html;; https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/medica...ml#post3217691.

Some say all unwed mothers who remain sexually active are tramps.

Text speak is also discouraged.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 05:12 PM
    First how do you know you are not pregnant, condoms have a 3 to 10 percent failure rate.

If you are going to be having illegal sex, you need to be on birth control pills and use condoms, and you can still get pregnant but there is less chance.
    doratheexplora Posts: 8, Reputation: -2

Jul 31, 2012, 05:12 PM
    She's still under age..
    Pets Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 05:15 PM
    Shes still under age..
    I have to ask. How old are you?
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I have to ask. How old are you?

I don't know, but she has a child and is sexually active (in case that matters).
    ladyloo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 05:26 PM
    She was asking on my behalf actually as I have never used this site before.
    Until now
    I have a child I was married but he left, so I'm now an unwed mother and my business is my own what I get up to.

Jul 31, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyloo View Post
    She was asking on my behalf actually as i have never used this site before.
    Untill now
    i have a child i was married but he left, so im now an unwed mother and my bussiness is my own what i get upto.
    Who was?
    ladyloo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 05:41 PM
    Never mind.
    A friend asked a question for me on her profile.
    Its over now, done and dusted :)
    Pets Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyloo View Post
    Nevermind.
    A friend asked a question for me on her profile.
    Its over now, done and dusted :)
    Unless it's the person that posted here, whose age we asked, it matters. Now you're here responding as if we asked you a question, which we didn't.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 08:09 PM
    LadyLoo and Doratheexplora are sharing the same internet connection. So they are either at each others house doing this together or of course the same person using the same computer

So it is Dora that LadyLoo is referring to..

They both posted within a short time of each other to this post.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2012, 04:38 AM
    I'd like to begin my input with this..

Shes still under age..
    By what standard? The age of sexual consent used to be 14 years of age where I'm from, so take the biased opinions somewhere else please.

Now, onto more important matters.

Merp,

At 14 years old you are far too young to be having sexual intercourse. You may or may not be by a legal point of view. However, from your parents point of view I would hope not. That is just my opinion, although I think talking to your parents about this is a great idea. Talk to them, ask them their opinion and if you insist of having sex and they do not allow it I would hope you'd obey.

Sex is not something to play around with, you'll hear it time and time again, but one more time can't hurt. Sex leads to pregnancy, whether you're protected or not. You can still get pregnant using both a condom and birth control.

You need to ask yourself if you're ready to have a child, because having sex risks that. The best birth control is not having sex at all.
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2012, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    LadyLoo and Doratheexplora are sharing the same internet connection. So they are either at each others house doing this together or of course the same person using the same computer

So it is Dora that LadyLoo is refering to..

They both posted within a short time of each other to this post.

And this is somehow allowed? So which of the two names is judging which is a "tramp" and who is not?

If you're going to use two user names you have to be smart enough to remember who you are at any given time. Apparently that's not the case.

It also appears that one screen name has given the other an "approve" for the very bad advice about the OP's age. (I just figured out a way to increase my rating.)

Love it!

Aug 1, 2012, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    And this is somehow allowed? So which of the two names is judging who is a "tramp" and who is not?

If you're going to use two user names you have to be smart enough to remember who you are at any given time.
    It is possible that multiple people can share a computer. If they do we encourage them to have their own accounts. So its not clear here what this situation is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should pill be taken by a girl if she is having sex for the first time? [ 3 Answers ]

If one is having sex and it seems that the sperm has not been secreted in girl's vagina then if it is necessary for the girl to take pill?

My girl never wants to have sex anymore... Does anybody have any advice [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together now for almost three years and when we first got together man the sex was incredible.now I'm lucky to get it once or twice a month I told her she need's to go see a doctor to get a pill or something.she's always making up some excuse as to when she want's to...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

View more questions Search