Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2012, 05:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    It is possible that multiple people can share a computer. If they do we encourage them to have their own accounts. So its not clear here what this situation is.

Then it's my mistake - I just always flash back to the person who posted in one name and then argued with herself in another.

One name was used only to argue and give "reddies."

So - I don't need to know but did one user name give the other an "agree"?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 05:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Merp_lova View Post
    Im 14 &i had sex for the first time it was great I love him but I need advice.
    The sex may have been great for you, however at 14 years old, pregnancy will be terrible and labor and delivery will be the most painful experience of your life.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2012, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    The sex may have been great for you, however at 14 years old, pregnancy will be terrible and labor and delivery will be the most painful experience of your life.
    This is an excellent point, I just wish teens would realize this before it's "too late".
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    This is an excellent point, I just wish teens would realize this before it's "too late".
    I totally agree. I wish teen girls could spend one night with me in the Labor & Delivery department. Many of these girls end up with cesarean sections because their pelvis is too small to accommodate the baby coming out vaginally. Many of them also suffer from PIH (Pregnancy Induced Hypertension), meaning that they have high blood pressure caused by pregnancy. I've seen girls this age have seizures because of this.

It's very sad that they feel that the sex is fun, but they don't consider the consequences to their actions. Most of these girls never finish school and end up on welfare and, of course, the father of the baby doesn't support them because babies are hard work and Daddy is emotionally too young to help out, so he goes out to party while leaving the girl alone to raise a baby.

In all honesty, in all my years of doing this, I've never seen a boy stick by a girl after she has had the baby. She ends up raising it alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should pill be taken by a girl if she is having sex for the first time? [ 3 Answers ]

If one is having sex and it seems that the sperm has not been secreted in girl's vagina then if it is necessary for the girl to take pill?

My girl never wants to have sex anymore... Does anybody have any advice [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together now for almost three years and when we first got together man the sex was incredible.now I'm lucky to get it once or twice a month I told her she need's to go see a doctor to get a pill or something.she's always making up some excuse as to when she want's to...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

View more questions Search