Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samaya1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 10:31 PM
    Can you get a passport with an old misdemeanor criminal record
    If I have 18 misdemeanor arrests from over 18 years ago, can I get a passport?

Check out some similar questions!

What if I have a misdemeanor for criminal domestic violence [ 0 Answers ]

I have a criminal domestic violence charge on my record from 1999, when me and my son's father got into an altercation, I am currently in nursing school, but was wondering once I finish will I still be eligible to take my state boards?

Will a misdemeanor appear on a criminal background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was arrested for stealing clothes in a major department store and was arrested by the police department in NYC.(First and only arrest). I was fingerprinted and photos were also taken of me. I was charged with a misdemeanor and was told that after a year the charges would be dropped. My...

Visiting the United States with misdemeanor record [ 1 Answers ]

Hallo I have been traveling to the US since 1980 back and forth. In about 1985 and 1989 I got a conviction for solicitation of an act of prostitution. Each time I asked an undercover police woman for a sexual favor. I had to give my fingerprints to them and I was arrested in each case....

College grad misdemeanor record [ 5 Answers ]

I recently found out I have a misdemeanor criminal record. I was caught on video shoplifting when I was 16, and plead guilty, under the impression it would be on a juvenile record and wouldn't show up. However I have discovered NY is one of 3 states where offenses committed @ 16 or older go on...

Can a misdemeanor from the past effect me now due to a criminal background check? [ 3 Answers ]

I received a misdemeanor for possession of marijauna. I had to seek a lawyer and go to court where the judge told me that I was on a year parole and if I didn't get into "trouble," the conviction would be expunged from my record. I am appyling for a job and want to know if this will appear on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.