Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softball206 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 09:12 PM
    Google Chrome
    On Google chrome, whenever I bookmark a website it is bookmarked until I turn the computer off. When I turn it back on all of the websites that were bookmarked are gone.
    softball206 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 09:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by softball206 View Post
    On google chrome, whenever i bookmark a website it is bookmarked until i turn the computer off. When i turn it back on all of the websites that were bookmarked are gone.
    How do I get them to stay?
    dell_ratish_c Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Hi,

My name is Rathish and I am working with Dell Social Media Team.
    You have mentioned in the post that when you bookmark a page the bookmark stays but when you restart the computer the bookmarks disappears.
    It seems that there is some issue with the browser.
    The first step which I will recommend is to uninstall Google chrome and reinstall it back on the computer and check if that fixes the issue.
    Also please check if you are able to save favorites in internet explorer or not. If the same issue is happening with explorer then it's an issue with the user account.

For further help please let me know the system model and the operating system which you are using. So that I can help you further

Thanks & Regards
    Dell_Ratish_C
    Dell Social Media Responder
    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a binary... this comes up when I try to dl Google chrome? [ 0 Answers ]

This is my daughters computer.. because mine won't let me get to any help or anything.. when I put in anything it just takes me to a page with a bunch of ads.I wanted to dl Google chrome but it wouldn't let me.. well.. it did dl it but couldn't install it because it went to a binary and I couldn't...

I need history... But I use Google chrome [ 2 Answers ]

I need history... I use Google chrome so I don't know were to find it. Any suggestions?

Does Google chrome have spyware? [ 2 Answers ]

If it does can you get rid of it?

Google Browser-Chrome(BETA) [ 10 Answers ]

Just downloaded the new browser from Google a few minutes ago, and was wondering if anyone has had time to run it for a while and what do you think?

View more questions Search