Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CluelessKitty Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Glitches in video games
    Could somebody please explain what 'Glitches' in video games are? Are they only relevant to software? Does it have to do with damage to a disc or do they affect downloads as well? Is it something related to an individual game system? Do they indicate corruptIon of the file or drive systems? They don't seem to affect my son's gaming experience one way or the other but when I've ask him to explain this to me, I'm not sure he fully understands it either. Thanks!
    rshreya00 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 09:30 PM
    It just means that there are minor problems
    CluelessKitty Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 10:51 PM
    [QUOTE
    Thanks for the simple answer to something I was making way more complicated than it really is. After reading your response and giving it a little more thought, it occurred to me that Glitches are basically what general computer terminology refers to as 'Bugs'. When it comes to explanations, sometimes Less is WAY more. Thanks for the assist!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video games [ 1 Answers ]

What was the name of the japanese game that came out for sega cd where you where a ninja and had to fight your way through game kind of like dragons lair. Entire game looked like a cartoon and you had to move left-right or use sword at right time. I think it was subtitled. I played it in 1993-94

Bruning video games [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to brun video games. I know its not right and illegal but video games are so darn expensive. I mean average are games 60 to 70 dollars. Sometimes even more. video games are becoming a very expensive hobby these days. I have been playing 22 years out of 26 years I've been alive and...

Too many video games? [ 5 Answers ]

My aunt lets my cousins who are 5 and10 stay up to 10:00 at might playing video games. They have: 1 nintendo ds 1 gamecube 1 playstation2 2 tv's 2 dvd players 1 computer And 1 Game Boy

View more questions Search