Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbarnes6150 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 07:12 PM
    DR. BILL - Can I pass a ETG alcohol test in 60 hours?
    Im a 21 year old male, 5'7", 150 lbs. I am wondering if I can pass an ETG test in 60 hours after a few days of a little drinking. On Sunday I drank two 24 oz budlights, on Monday I drank a half a pint of Henessey and on Tuesday night I had 5 shots of bacardi. I have to drop on Friday before noon, do I have a chance of passing after a few hours of running and LOTS of water?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2012, 08:01 PM
    Don't know where it went but I answered this previously. Once again: Forget about Sunday drinks. Tell me what time you began and ended drinking on Monday (the 1/2 pint) next what time you began and ended drinking on Tuesday, 5 shots, and the proof of the Bacrardi?

Jul 26, 2012, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    Don't know where it went but I answered this previously. Once again: Forget about Sunday drinks. Tell me what time you began and ended drinking on Monday (the 1/2 pint) next what time you began and ended drinking on Tuesday, 5 shots, and the proof of the Bacrardi?
    Thank you for your reply. I started around 11 pm and the proof of the bacardi was 80 proof. The cutoff for the test is 500
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2012, 08:19 PM
    Let's try again. You started at 11 pm on Tues and how long did it take you to drink the 5 shots? What time did you start and end drinking on Monday (1/2 pint)

Jul 26, 2012, 08:22 PM
    Let's try again. You started at 11 pm on Tues and how long did it take you to drink the 5 shots? What time did you start and end drinking on Monday (1/2 pint)
    In about an hour I took them. And on money I started around midnight and was done by 230.

Jul 26, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tbarnes6150 View Post
    in about an hour i took them. And on money i started around midnight and was done by 230.
    Monday*
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2012, 08:37 PM
    In about an hour i took them. And on money i started around midnight and was done by 230.
    It reduces to the 5 shots on Tues. That leaves 59 hours to eliminate the EtG. That should be plenty of time.

I'm very interested in drinking on consecutive days. I'd really appreciate it if you would report your results when you get them.

Jul 26, 2012, 08:51 PM
    It reduces to the 5 shots on Tues. That leaves 59 hours to eliminate the EtG. That should be plenty of time.

I'm very interested in drinking on consecutive days. I'd really appreciate it if you would report your results when you get them.
    Lol well thank you for your replys.. And I will keep u posted

Jul 26, 2012, 08:58 PM

And another thing.. I take adderall for prescription will that effect anything ?
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2012, 09:13 PM
    Can't tell you if it has any influence on EtG. That has never been studied. There is some competition between EtOH and amphetamines in Phase I metabolism but alcohol overrides so it would be my guess that it probably doesn't. Just a guess though.

Jul 26, 2012, 09:32 PM
    Can't tell you if it has any influence on EtG. That has never been studied. There is some competition between EtOH and amphetamines in Phase I metabolism but alcohol overrides so it would be my guess that it probably doesn't. Just a guess though.
    One more.. does water play a factor?
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2012, 09:34 PM
    one more .. does water play a factor?
    Major. EtG is water soluble and fluids accelerate elimination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass an EtG alcohol test after 60 hours? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is 270lb 38 year old male. He drank about 6 pitchers of beer Saturday night. He stopped drinking at 2am Sunday morning. Most of the day on Sunday and all of Monday and Tuesday he ate, drank a lot of water and soda pop. He also took a dose of B-12 all of those days. He has an EtG test on...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

How to pass EtG alcohol test in less than 24 hours [ 1 Answers ]

How to pass EtG alcohol test in less than 24 hours

Can I pass an ETG test 78 hours after my last sip of alcohol? [ 0 Answers ]

120 lbs. Female. High metabolism. Had 1 shot of Brandy at 8 a.m. And 12 oz. 1 coors light can at 10 a.m. On Friday. Tested at 4 p.m. On Monday. Will I pass?

It's been 107 hours since my last consumption of alcohol, will I pass an ETG test? [ 5 Answers ]

I last drank Sunday evening, stopping at 10pm. I took an EtG test this morning (friday) at 9am; I haven't had a drop of alcohol in between those days and worked out very intensely on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

View more questions Search