Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maryam1D Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 06:15 PM
    Can you edit this?
    Comical heroes are known for saving lives, however tragic heroes are recognized for wrecking their lives. The protagonists in "King Lear" by Shakespeare and "1984" written by George Orwell, depict the title of a tragic hero. They view their lives differently than what it is in reality. Furthermore King Lear and Winston make irrational decisions out of free will, ending with devastating consequences. The protagonists recognize their mistakes due to their hamartia when it is too late to take back. Moreover, they undergo punishments that exceed the treacherous action they commit. Ostensibly, the protagonists view on life differ from their society which induces tragic outcome as a hero.

Its my intro for my essay: I need help with my thesis my three points are both protagonists make free choice, realize their mistakes, and receive a punishment that exceed the crime... (tragic hero journey)

Check out some similar questions!

Can you edit this ? [ 1 Answers ]

What I just read reminds me of the time when I saw my mother packing up all my belongings in suit cases. I did not know what was going on. I thought that I was being sent away because I was being naughty, or swore at my parents when I was angry, but I was wrong .When I asked my father what was...

Can you edit? [ 1 Answers ]

Back in the summer, took a chance and went on a vacation with my parents to Jamaica. It turned out great and it was worth it. It was the best trip we ever went to. We went to an island of palm trees.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.