Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suet18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 10:08 AM
    Scott Tucker and American Le Mans Series?
    When did Scott Tucker win the LMPC class championship?
    Johnthomson1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 12:14 PM
    Tucker competed in the American Le Mans Series in 2010 alongside his other campaign in the Rolex Sports Car Series. This time entered in the spec racing Le Mans Prototype Challenge (LMPC) class. As in the Rolex series, Tucker divides the driving duties between both Level 5 cars. Tucker, along with Bouchut and new teammate Mark Wilkins, won the 12 Hours of Sebring event in the LMPC category. The trio went on to win three further races during the season, at Laguna Seca, Miller, and Mid-Ohio. Tucker won the LMPC class championship and was named the American Le Mans Series Rookie of the Year.

Moving into the LMP2 category for 2011, Scott Tucker and his Level 5 Motorsports obtained a new Lola-Honda prototype. Tucker was then part of the winning team in the 12 Hours of Sebring. Due to a lack of competitors in LMP2 class of the American Le Mans Series, Level 5 concentrated on the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup rounds in Europe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tucker & dale vs evil [ 2 Answers ]

I've been wanting to see this film for ages but can't find anything about a DVD or cinema release date for the UK... anyone know or have torrent?

Can I gain american citizenship if one parent has British and American Passports? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I gain American citizenship if one parent has British and American Passports? I am a British Citizen and in my early twenties, am I able to still gain dual citizenship? My mother was born in America although she lives in the Uk. I also have an English cousin who married an American in the last...

American television series called "Now & Again" [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch an american TV series called "Now & Again" with Eric Close,it was shown on granada at about 10.30/11.00pm but has not been screened for some time,I missed the start of the series and would like to see that plus the complete series,could anyone tell me if I can get this on video/dvd?...

Tucker Carlson [ 2 Answers ]

Is Tucker Carlson, a CNN host, a Mormon? His manner reminds me of Orrin Hatch and of the white- shirted pairs that come to my door. He seems like an all-American boy.

View more questions Search