Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jay123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Study of world Religions and aid in the efforts of global social justice and peace
    Hi I am writing an essay on global social justice and peace and the role of studying world religions. I am having difficulty in starting my essay. I would appreciate if I can get some help.

Thank You

Jay
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Once upon a time...
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2007, 06:04 PM
    With that mouthful of words, I would have a hard time starting the essay too!

What do you want to say in your essay? What beliefs do you hold about global social justice and peace (gsj&p)? Do you think that gsj&p is even attainable?

Or are you approaching gsj&p from the study of world religions? How does each religion address gsj&p? What do the various teachings say about attaining this utopia?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black car takes out justice on evil bikers [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for the name of an 80s to 90s movie and all I can really remember was a basic plot summary and a particular scene. I believe an alien entity comes to earth and takes on the shape of a black car and eventually takes on a new driver. The driver is a nerd who gets picked on and such...

King Arthur And The Knights Of Justice [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Does anybody remember the cartoon: "King Arthur and the Knights of Justice?"---------> http://tfarchive2.com/cartoons/videoclips/bones.php I loved this cartoon as a child and I am wondering if a DVD collection has been made. I checked Ebay and Amazon and everything, but nobody has anything....

Global [ 3 Answers ]

1. Describe how imerialism caused industrialization, nationalism and religious conflicts. 2. Explain how an imperialistic power or a colony was helped or harmed by these effects. 3. Discuss a long-term impact of these effects on the imperialistic power or the colony. Thanks A Lot ;D

View more questions Search