Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberkay813 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 09:18 PM
    Worried
    I started bleeding around my normal period time, then the next day it turned to brown blood and when I wiped there was pieces of skin tissue. Why would this be happening?

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be worried? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 34 weeks almost 35 weeks pregnant and having bad lower back pain that puts me in tears and it moves to my sides... should I be worried? What should I do to help the pain?

I'm really worried, please help [ 0 Answers ]

I've recently change my contraception, I was on the mini pill for about a year and a bit, in the last few months of being on it I kept getting heavy periods which I haden't had since I got put on it, I went to the hospital and the doctor told me it may not be working with my body, and advised me to...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

I am very worried [ 2 Answers ]

I have a beagle he is 3 years old and my mother went away on a trip and I think he is home sick he will not eat or drink and e is walking around with his tail between his legs and when we pick him up he cry's he will not walk up stairs or jump on our beds I do not know what to do.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.