Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Giffney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 07:42 PM
    Facial pain and heat
    I get pain in my face, mostly in the evening after being active. I don't awaken with pain. It is around my cheeks, eyes, forehead, and lips. Mostly my cheeks. They get hot. Like a sunburn with pressure. Any thoughts on what it might be?
    miss_a90 Posts: 32, Reputation: 8

Jul 29, 2012, 12:27 AM
    I can't think of any reason why your face would hurt after being active, but perhaps it could be that if you're outside when being active you could have sensitive or dry skin that reacts to wind and cold etc. if this is the case, make sure you are really moisturised and keep applying it through the day. If its not this, it could be that you are allergic to some product you're using, perhaps and moisturiser or make up. Without consulting your doctor there is no way of knowing for sure. I hope this has been helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Causes of a feeling of excessive facial heat? [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had the feeling of my face being excessively hot. In the summer when I am out playing golf (in a cart), my face will flush and I can look as if I am going to have a heat stroke. However, when it is winter and everyone else seems fine, my face is hot feeling and sometimes I sweat in...

Heat Pump blows 5amp fuse when switching between defrost & back to heat. Them Heat work [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Heat Pump System. It’s about 5 years old and has functioned OK until this Christmas Eve. One problem is the condensing unit is not kicking back on after it goes into defrost mode. I found a 5AMP fuse blown in the attic unit and once replaced it functioned. At least for a day or two...

Payne without heat, being a pain [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 15 year old Payne Model #383KAV036055, Series B. Natural Gas From another post: ".....Day + Night furnace that only the blower comes on with no heat" Self test worked fine, new thermostat that's working - I can hear and smell the natural gas being injected into the flame tubes, but...

View more questions Search