Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsticklena View Post
    supposedly 1 percent of the population is like me, so obviously i feels like i don't belong here and i mostly don't. no reason to beleive otherwise based on my own life. i HATE it and will be glad when it's over.

i don't feels bad for suicide people like slyvia plath, IMO she isn't missing much and neither is her son who also died.

Nobody said they felt "bad" for Sylvia Plath.

1% is like you in what aspect? Homeless? Jobless? Suicidal? Something else?
    gigi21108 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Its never OK to kill yourself OK now get a job wash kars work at wendys
    redlipsticklena Posts: 148, Reputation: 0

Aug 13, 2012, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Nobody said they felt "bad" for Sylvia Plath.

1% is like you in what aspect? Homeless? Jobless? Suicidal? Something else?
    I didn't say anyone felt bad. I said I don't.

1 percent of the people have aspergers. They says 3 percent of population is gay and 1 or 3 percent population is asexual. I reads about it online and I am probably a freak asexual because I don't belong no where else. If not I am something they haven't discovered yet either way there's no place for me here that's for sure.

Aug 13, 2012, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi21108 View Post
    its never ok to kill yourself ok now get a job wash kars work at wendys
    I am over it and don't care anymore

Aug 13, 2012, 08:39 AM
    When some people have minds that are messed up it's not right to think they should keep having to suffer on like that just so other people don't feel inconvenienced. Its not forme to be here and I am tired of trying for other people so no point anymore.
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2012, 08:57 AM
    when some people have minds that are messed up it's not right to think they should keep having to suffer on like that just so other people don't feel inconvenienced. its not forme to be here and i am tired of trying for other people so no point anymore.

So stop posting and you won't have to listen to anyone here.

You said "i don't feels bad for suicide people like slyvia plat ..." I said apparently no one else does either.

Aug 13, 2012, 09:01 AM
    So stop posting and you won't have to listen to anyone here.

You said "i don't feels bad for suicide people like slyvia plat ..." I said apparently no one else does either.

Okay fine if nobody else does. You can stop posting in this thread anytime you want as well instead of keep coming back again and again.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 09:05 AM
    when some people have minds that are messed up it's not right to think they should keep having to suffer on like that just so other people don't feel inconvenienced. its not forme to be here and i am tired of trying for other people so no point anymore.
    Aspies are smarter than the general population, have better retention of facts and information, have specialized knowledge about things, have clear-cut ideas of what is right or wrong and will speak the truth about situations, have better focus than most people, are independent thinkers, look at problems from the inside out and at a 3-D level, are very logical and rational, are known for being direct (speaking their mind and being honest and determined), have a strong sense of social justice, and are loyal friends.

Aug 13, 2012, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why was that stupid?

Why did everyone look at you?

Why the sigh?

It was stupid because in the book they make it like this girl was soooo depressed and 'omg' etc. but then in the ends she go to some dumb clinic andget fixed. Like oh that's all it took. She wasn't that depressed in the first place IMO. What a crock.

My theraist said everyone look because that was an inappropriate response to the girl in the book's problem.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 09:19 AM
    she go to some dumb clinic andget fixed.
    Why is that not a good ending?

Clinics are dumb? You mean I wasted $20,000 and three years in studying to be a counselor?
    my theraist said everyone look because that was an inappropriate response to the girl in the book's problem.
    My husband makes inappropriate responses all the times. He made one just two hours ago. My writers' group friend does it all the time. That's what Aspies do.

Aug 13, 2012, 09:31 AM
    Aspies are smarter than the general population, have better retention of facts and information, have specialized knowledge about things, have clear-cut ideas of what is right or wrong and will speak the truth about situations, have better focus than most people, are independent thinkers, look at problems from the inside out and at a 3-D level, are very logical and rational, are known for being direct (speaking their mind and being honest and determined), have a strong sense of social justice, and are loyal friends.
    Well maybe that's your husband and son traits then. Because if I had those quality it would have been showed by now not 32 years into life. I don't have nothing to offer again if I did it would have come to pass by now. Basically by continuing here I am wasting everyone's time space and resources. Could be put to people that have something worthwile to offer the rest of the world.

Aug 13, 2012, 09:34 AM
    Why is that not a good ending?

Clinics are dumb? You mean I wasted $20,000 and three years in studying to be a counselor?

My husband makes inappropriate responses all the times. He made one just two hours ago. My writers' group friend does it all the time. That's what Aspies do.
    No you didn't wastes your money. There is some people out there that are help by counselors and everything. Those are the people you should be focus on not the ones with zero hope. Just face it there's people like me that have no hope and no will for survival anymore.

If your husband and his friend is okay with making comments that other people find weird or inappropriate I guess it'snot a problem then. But someone like myself just wanted to be normal and like everyone else not a freak.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 09:50 AM
    no you didn't wastes your money. There is some people out there that are help by counselors and everything. Those are the people you should be focus on not the ones with zero hope. Just face it there's people like me that have no hope and no will for survival anymore.
    But that's what counselors like best -- to work with clients who think they have zero hope. That's what many of my classes were about. It's wonderful to finally see a light bulb go on over someone's head when that person realizes there IS hope after all.
    if your husband and his friend is okay with making comments that other people find weird or inappropriate I guess it'snot a problem then. But someone like myself just wanted to be normal and like everyone else not a freak.
    Aspies are okay with it. I'm not. So I have strategies to deal with it.

Why don't you step up to the plate and be proud of being an Aspie and stop wishing you are "normal" (whatever that is). My life improved when I finally stopped wishing I was a boy and finally enjoyed being a girl.

Aug 14, 2012, 02:48 PM
    But that's what counselors like best -- to work with clients who think they have zero hope. That's what many of my classes were about. It's wonderful to finally see a light bulb go on over someone's head when that person realizes there IS hope after all.

Aspies are okay with it. I'm not. So I have strategies to deal with it.

Why don't you step up to the plate and be proud of being an Aspie and stop wishing you are "normal" (whatever that is). My life improved when I finally stopped wishing I was a boy and finally enjoyed being a girl.

What? Why were you trying to be a boy? There is a class of people like that stuck in the wrong body, they call it. How can you treats people if you have identity/gender crisis yourself? I am not judging. Just asking

My therapist is at wits end with me I can just feel it. Therapist want to treat patients that have no hope but really there is hope for them. Not ones who are hopeless all the way around like me

Aspies are not okay with it. I'm not okay with it at all today something embarrassing happened. I went to see my worker and the lady at the desk was turned away on a phone. Another lady was in the office going through papers and she said 'just wait a minute she will be right with you.' I said who *worker's name?* how do you know I was here for her? And the lady walked out the office. There was 2 men cleaning and they bust out laughing. Sigh. I realize later she was talking about the desk lady.

Anyway that's the type of stuff that keep me wanting to be just be normal and never accept aspergers because it result in too many fau pauxs

I posts a new qustion and if you really are counselor maybe you can go answer that one too.
    mynameiskathy Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 03:07 PM
    I's never okay! I feel very sorry for you, but you'll just have to live through it. Never give up on yourself. If you commit suicide, you'll never see what tomorrow brings you! There is always a light at the end of a tunnel.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 14, 2012, 03:11 PM
    what? Why were you trying to be a boy? There is a class of people like that stuck in the wrong body, they call it. How can you treats people if you have identity/gender crisis yourself? I am not judging. Just asking
    I don't have that. I was a tomboy when I was young. I knew men were in charge (back 60 years ago) and women just stayed home. I didn't want to be stuck at home; I wanted to be in charge. Then the civil rights movement came along and women's lib, so I found my place as a woman.
    my therapist is at wits end with me I can just feel it. Therapist want to treat patients that have no hope but really there is hope for them. Not ones who are hopeless all the way around like me
    Have you ever had a happy, positive thought in your entire life?
    aspies are not okay with it.
    If anyone is okay with it, it is Aspies--who are the most smug, contented, sure-of-themselves group around.
    anyway that's the type of stuff that keep me wanting to be just be normal
    That could happen to anyone.
    I posts a new qustion and if you really are counselor maybe you can go answer that one too.
    I'm on it like a warm, cuddly blanket!
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 03:13 PM
    I'm on it like a warm, cuddly blanket!

Like a warm, cuddly PATIENT blanket!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 14, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Like a warm, cuddly PATIENT blanket!
    Yes, I am always patient.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Want to commit suicide [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so let me tell you why I am asking this question and why I am here.I'll try and tell you my story in brief although it is very long. When I completed 13 I became very rude to my sisters(this is the start,this got worse in the years to come). I started using all the physical strength that I...

Why do I want to commit suicide [ 4 Answers ]

Why do I keep wishing that I could have the courage to kill myself?

I want to commit suicide [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend proposed me six month ago.but now after having sex he told me that he is not interested on me any more.he is not enjoying our sex life.he is not satisfied with me.he abuse me every day and also slang me with bad words.now he want to break up with me.what can I do now??

He tried to commit suicide [ 5 Answers ]

My 23 year old cousin tried to commit suicide the other day. He slit his wrist, ended up hitting two majot veins and a major artery and had to get 30 staples to stop the bleeding. He is over 8 hours away, but I want to try everything I can to help him. I offered him my support many times, made...

View more questions Search