Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amskie12 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 03:26 PM
    Do jabs (injections) hurt?
    Do they actually hert because I need 1 after the holidays for breast cancer in school!! —_—
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 25, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amskie12 View Post
    Do they actually hert because i need 1 after the holidays for breast cancer in school!!!!!!!—_—
    I didn't know they gave injections for breast cancer. But yes, they hurt for just a second.
    amskie12 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 03:43 PM
    OK thank you . Yh for our school in the UK we get a choice but we only get then in year 8 .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passing out near needles and I need my jabs, how do I calm myself? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so in the next few weeks I will be receiving the booster for tetanus, diphtheria and polio (one shot) and the HPV jab (3 shots over 6 months), whenever I'm in the line to get my jab done or I am just about to get it done I always psych myself out and I shake and get cold sweats, most of the...

Off duty store cleark jabs me in back [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a customer service line answered my cell phone and a cashier became available well I did not notice and a off duty store clerk jabed me in my back the survillence video shows him do a undercut upword motion to my back, the insurance rep says the store said the off duty employee tapped your...

Why do I like injections [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I had been to a doctor. He gave me an injection on my upper arm. I used to be very afraid of injections. But the way he held my arm and pierced a thick long needle in my delicate upper arm changed it all. Now, I would love that pain of prick. Why did I started liking injections?

View more questions Search