Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonsuetwo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 03:22 PM
    Can you work as an lpn with a felony conviction and a waiver
    I have a class 3 felony conviction for forgery,, I have not renewed my lpn license for 3 years and did not report my conviction because I was not working as a nurse... I have done my time and have a new start on life... will it be possible to renew my license if approved by the board and obtrain a waiver/? But even then, will any place hire me??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 25, 2012, 03:37 PM
    I really don't think you can practice as a licensed practical nurse with class 3 felony, if that is what your abbreviation means. That is what it means to me. To work as an LPN you have to be bonded wherever you are hired. I don't think that is possible.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 25, 2012, 03:40 PM
    Even if you get your license back, which I doubt you will if you are in the US, you most likely won't be hired by anyone. There is a nursing boom and facilities are looking for people with squeaky clean records.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I become an lpn with a dropped felony charge [ 4 Answers ]

Can I become an lpn in the state of Florida with A felony charge that was droped?

I have a Felony Conviction [ 2 Answers ]

:( Hi. I am 22 yrs old and convicted on a felony of conspiracy to distribute. I actually got convicted in 06/06 but charged in 05/05 and I have completely changed my life. I am going to an interview at an eye doctor and was wondering if anyone had any tips for me. Please

I have a drug conviction in 2002, can I be a LPN? [ 2 Answers ]

I made a mistake in my life I wish I can take back. I want to help people in need of care.

Felony Conviction [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find a job as a felon. What type of work can I do? Can I go to college and if so what are my options;) ;)

View more questions Search