Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pretty106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Need advice
    My las menstrual cycle was June 18. I have a 28 day cycle. I had a one night stand on the 24. Then I had intercourse wit my boyfriend on the 29. I became fertile on the 28. And if my calculations are correct I started ovulating on July 2. My next cycle was due on July 16 and it hasn't came on yet. I am pregnant like five weeks. How is it possible to b 5 weeks if I was ovulating on the second? Which one is more likely to be the father and how long does sperm live inside the uterus?

Check out some similar questions!

Please, Please any advice would have use! [ 10 Answers ]

I am looking for any kind help dealing with my husbands ex wife and the games she is playing dealing with child support and visitation with the kids. My husband makes regular child support payments of $640 a month exculding one month where he was unemployed. If you can help by answering one or all...

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Need some advice? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am new to this forum. I need some advice, my boyfriend and I have been together for 6 and a half months and two months ago he told that he was going to the army (which made me sad)and may not be coming back and that he needed some time alone to think . It's been three months since he...

Need advice [ 1 Answers ]

We were told by a plumber that we had a leak in the laundry drain pipe that Runs under the slab of our house. Our house is about 35 years old and he Said that we could expect to have more leaks later on because of the age and Type of pipe (galvanized I think he said). I am wondering what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.