Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleyking33 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 11:48 AM
    Are there any hair dyes that I can use without bleaching my hair?
    I want to dye the tips of my hair a cotton candy pink. I have never dyed my hair before so I am doing my research. All of the dyes that I like say that you need to bleach your hair first. I have really dark brown hair (it looks black) I'm fine with it being a shade or two lighter but I don't want to have it be blonde or a white platinum.. are there any dyes that I can use without bleaching my hair?
    janeey Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2012, 11:54 AM
    Yes , I have quite dark hair naturally and didn't want to bleach mine either so I got my mum ( who is a hairdresser) to buy me some peroxide and a colour tint, it works:)
    ashleyking33 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by janeey View Post
    Yes , i have quite dark hair naturally and didnt want to bleach mine either so i got my mum ( who is a hairdresser) to buy me some peroxide and a colour tint, it works:)
    Thank you soooooo much! I have been searching everywhere for hair dye that worked without having to dye it! Thank you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does perms, dyes or bleaching affect alcohol hair strand tests [ 2 Answers ]

Alcohol hair strand tests are they affected by perms or dyes etc?

How to lighten hair after bleaching and colouring over the hair [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday morning I went to the hairdressers and had my full hair bleached in an attempt to go platinum. Unfortunately the hair was so many different shades that when I left the salon the roots at the centre top of my hair were yellow and orange. Straight away my hair began to fall out and my scalp...

Hair dyes [ 1 Answers ]

I used a hair color by clairol and my hair is a dirty blonde with red pigments in it and the new color that was put on turned out orange looking what can I do? Please help me, What should I do? Thank-you, June,

Bleaching out Black Hair (( Concerned about metallic dyes)) [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well I'm big on dying my hair a lot I bleach and dye my hair a lot mostly to change my undercolor well I'm going to be starting a new project on my hair and I just wanted to know how much of a risk am I taking by bleaching out black dye? My hair is currently black w/ blonde underneath and blue...

Hair Dyes [ 3 Answers ]

I just dyed my hair today, with LorealCreme... I have used it in the past , my hair was quite light brown with some grays. I used a medium brown, well it came out pretty dark dark brown, almost black to me, how do I lighten this.:confused:

View more questions Search