Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fronk04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 11:45 AM
    80s early 90s children's musical video
    There was this video I watched as a little kid where students take a trip on a bus and the steering wheel talked. There was a talking kangaroo as well and she got lost in the woods some how and had to use the compass in her pouch. Please help me figure out what the name of this show was!

Check out some similar questions!

Children's educational video from early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out for so long the name of this movie I was in love with as a kid. I believe it came out in the early 90s and was targeted for 5 year olds. It's about a lady who has lots of stripes with colors. And she goes around this place meeting all diff families with only one...

Late 80s early 90s children's movies? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this movie from when I was a kid so here's the bits and pieces. There was a teenage girl who went through a mirror, and she was in a cage at one point and there was a witch. I believe the girl had blonde hair and was wearing a white nightgown. I just watched labrynth so I'm positive that...

80s early 90s Anime-like Children's Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I use to rent this in the early to mid 90s when I was a kid. It's a cartoon children's movie that kind of looks like an anime. From what I remember it was about this water sprite guy and this fairy girl. They fall in love but come from different worlds - land and sea. The water sprite can't...

Children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 8 Answers ]

There are a few movies that I remember watching when I was little and I have forgotten them, but been trying to remember for years! If anyone is familiar with them, you would be MUCH appreciated 1. this movie is about a little girl who has a pet unicorn, and I believe her brother turns evil and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.