Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwolfe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Dryer drum will not turn
    My dryer has continued heating but not turning. How can I fix it?
    stew_1962 Posts: 255, Reputation: 10

Mar 4, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Replace the belt.

Stew

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Design of a vapor-liquid separator (or flash drum, or knockout drum) [ 2 Answers ]

A vapor-liquid separator drum is a vertical vessel into which a liquid and vapor mixture (or a flashing liquid) is fed and wherein the liquid is separated by gravity, falls to the bottom of the vessel, and is withdrawn. The vapor travels upward at a design velocity which minimizes the entrainment...

Drum won't turn on Whirlpool Dryer #LCG6848AQ1 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool gas dryer and the drum doesn't spin/turn on it. The blower motor works (I got a face full of lint to prove it) and I don't know if it's a separate motor that turns the drum. I started pulling the back off it and it looks like the belt is still on the drum. The door switch seems...

Kenmore dryer won't turn [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved my dryer into a new apt... we plugged it in, and we can hear it humming, but it won't spin or blow air... what should we do? Thank you, Vicki

Whirlpool dryer drum won't turn, with burning smell [ 1 Answers ]

My Whirlpool dryer drum won't turn, after I set the setting and close the door, and there is a strong burning smell at that time. It is only about 2 1/2 yrs old. Any ideas? Thanks, Cindy

View more questions Search