Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seanzee1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 11:21 AM
    what is the value of a two dollar bicentennial replacement note?
    what is the value of a two dollar bicentennial replacement note, serial number K OO358771*? It also has a seems as the ink has smeared on the bottom of the 3 in the serial number.l

Check out some similar questions!

How much is the1976 two dollar star note [ 0 Answers ]

L series, bank of sanfrancisco federal reserve, L 00943153*, H2,H40,Thomas Jefferson

1953 5 dollar note [ 62 Answers ]

I came across a 5 dollar bill from 1953. It says series 1953 A. It has a red seal and red serial numbers. There is a red star in front of each serial number and the letter A after. The names are Priest and Anderson. Treasurer and Secretary of Treasury. The serial # is... star 08287916 A. It has a...

1950 20 dollar star note? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1950-D $20 star note from New York (B). It is in very fine condition. Only a small bend in the lower right hand corner. I am trying to find out its value. Any suggestion?

Bicentennial half dollar without Independence Hall [ 3 Answers ]

Flying Blue Eagle, I've got a coin question for you. I've been randomly collecting bicentennial half dollars as of late and came across a weird one. Did they mint by accident a 1776-1976 bicentennial Half Dollar without Independence Hall on the back but the Eagle instead? I have one. Is it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.