Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 10:33 AM
    Odd things happening in my house that I can't explain
    My husband and I just moved into a house and in the past month we have been having pennies fall in front of us out of nowhere. Also I was sleeping in my sons room one night and I was just about to fall asleep and a fan I had was sitting on a night stand flew of and landed on the floor across from me.Can anyone help me please.
    ashleyking33 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michelea View Post
    My husband and i just moved into a house and in the past month we have been having pennies fall in front of us out of nowhere. Also i was sleeping in my sons room one night and i was just about to fall asleep and a fan i had was sitting on a night stand flew of and landed on the floor accross from me.Can anyone help me please.
    That is really creepy! Sorry, I don't know why those things would happen :/
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 25, 2012, 04:09 PM
    Several people have posted about pennies appearing/moving lately.

Does your husband experience anything or is it just with you? Do you belong to a church?

Quote Originally Posted by michelea View Post
    My husband and i just moved into a house and in the past month we have been having pennies fall in front of us out of nowhere. Also i was sleeping in my sons room one night and i was just about to fall asleep and a fan i had was sitting on a night stand flew of and landed on the floor accross from me.Can anyone help me please.
    Exile16 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2012, 08:04 PM
    Possible poltergeist. Best thing to do is to see a minister of a catholic or christian church and see what he thinks.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 26, 2012, 01:57 PM
    Catholicism is Christian.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange things have been happening that I hope someone can explain? [ 17 Answers ]

Lately, my girlfriend has been experiencing some strange things at home. For example, she unplugs her TV whenever she is not using it, but lately, she has unplugged it, gone downstairs and then when she goes back upstairs, it is plugged in, and turned on. Also she has had things moved around, weird...

Odd things happening/fishy smells [ 21 Answers ]

I have been having some odd experiences lately and would like some possible answers. First, about my house. My house is only 16 years old, with only 2 previous owners. They were 2 families, and no one ever died in the house or in any of the houses in my neighborhood. About 2 years ago, strange...

Strange things... happening... again [ 2 Answers ]

First off, when my daughter ( now 13) was 18 months old she died and was brought back only to have it happen again three months later ( a rare form of epilepsy). Ever since she was a little girl she talks to an elderly woman in her bedroom but there isn't anyone there. We've had a priest come and...

Many weird things happening to me. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I've never been on here before nor have I ever dealt with a problem like this & I need help.. Let me start by saying that my Mother's side of the family are Baptist, & my Father's side are Catholic. Forgive me for any misspelled words.. I'm a horrible speller, lol. Ok.. This whole thing...

View more questions Search