Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DMone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 09:09 PM
    How to get a girl back I work with when she hates me?
    I was seeing this really cute girl at work for a while. We used to hang out all the time after work and have a great time. She would tell me how she liked me more and more. Everything was going smoothly. (I thought) Then suddenly she said she wasn't ready for a relationship and it was moving too fast. I was left devastated. She said we make better friends then lovers. She felt overwhelmed and lost those deep feelings for me.

I tried desperately getting her back but she wasn't feeling it at all.

I continued to give her space until I decided to make one more attempt to win her back.

I brought roses over to her spot and a card saying we should start over and get to know each other.

She said she didn't want to try again because she thinks it wouldn't work.

A week goes by and I call her to ask what I did wrong so I won't make the same twice and lose another girl.. Again she said its not you its me. She didn't what she was getting into. But I know I could've done things differently.

Anyway some stupid incident happened (theres no point in going into detail because its dumb) and now she really hates me.

It's hard because I work with her and have to see her. I really miss hanging out with her. And I know she had a great time with me while we were together.

I'm moving on trying to see other girls but there's something about her.

I'm going to not contact her anymore because I know she doesn't want to talk to me.

Any advice on how to get her back? Or all is lost at this point?

Thanks
    leigh27 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2012, 09:49 PM
    Can't lose what you never really had. Some after-work laughs & having sex didn't make her your property, & it sounds like you're ready for a committed relationship & she clearly is not. In any case, acting desperate is a definite turn-off.

If working with her is just too much, you may have to change jobs. However, you're a grownup (I hope!) and can be mature and recognize that not every hookup is going to be "the one". Perhaps doing things old school is best - court a girl, be a gentleman, and really get to know her (this takes time!) God bless you :)
    BethVader Posts: 92, Reputation: 9

Jul 25, 2012, 12:22 AM
    Let it go. She's moved on and so should you.
    Find a girl who's as ready for a relationship as you.
    Listen to the above comment, she's right on.
    Good luck to you.
    DMone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Ok thanks for the responses, appreciate it.

Yea I don't think every hook up is going to be the "one."

It just seemed we had a real connection based on how she acted around and towards me.

I know she really really liked me because multiple people told me.

Anyway now that getting back with her is highly unlikely, I need some advice on how to get back on her good side.

Thanks
    leigh27 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2012, 11:32 PM
    How to get back on her good side, hmmmm. Why is it so important? Just be a good, decent guy, because it's the right thing to do, not because of her. Don't make this your "mission". Depending on the severity of what caused the breach, it may take a while before she would view you in a neutral way; not favorable or unfavorable. To me, it still sounds like you're trying to win her back, though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a 10 year old girl who thinks her mom hates her [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up and I was in a bad mood I was acting selfish all day and my mother told me to wach my baby brother I tried he keeped on going to her I said oh my god I just can't wach him she said fine but I'm not doing anything for you ever again I locked myself in my room and started to cry dose she...

Some girl hates me in school and I don't know why. [ 3 Answers ]

I barley know her and she hangs out with several of my friends. She says bad things behind my back and when I asked her why she hates me she doesn't answer me. Should I just ignore her or what? ?

Rebellious Teenage Girl Hates Her Younger Sister [ 4 Answers ]

My 13 year old teen will pick a fight with her 8 year old little sister. The little sister gets really mad and starts screaming and then she'll slap, bite, or hit her big sister with the phone or a wooden spoon. I'm starting to believe that the older sister deliberately provokes her little sister...

I've like this girl for a long time but I think she hates me [ 3 Answers ]

Umm well this is kind of weird thing to ask but I've liked this girl since 6th grade but she acts like she hates me :confused: I relly want to go out with her sooo bad and I've also taking your guys advice and lost about 60 lbs down to 135 now and can bench 175 but I mean I really REALLY like her...

The girl I like hates me [ 2 Answers ]

Well this is my situation,I met this girl couple years ago ,she works in a place where I go to Eat,we start talking and it was cool ,then I start acting flaky and kind of like a jerk and then I stop going to that place for a while and I manage to talk to her again and then I did again and I stop...

View more questions Search