Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tiashalynnbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 08:53 PM
    Unpaid fine?
    I have an unpaid fine. It was issued in 2011, I had paid on it for a couple of months then I didn't have a job and couldn't afford it. They sent the constable out and he raised it 100$. I went in and gave them 150$ and they refused to give me a receipt. After that I've been sending in every little bit of money I can afford. The constable came out a second time
    An charged me $50 more even though I'm making payments, and told me he wants the money in full. But I can not afford that. What should I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 09:05 PM
    Go in and see if they will work out a payment plan for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unpaid fine [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was issued an arrest warrant in April for an unpaid fine of £635, I have managed to so far pay £470, I wrote to the court to request time to pay they advised I had until the 22nd of may, obviously I have been unable to pay the full amoutn in time but over the next 2 weeks I will have the...

Unpaid fine from when I was 17 in canada [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, so I'm nearing my 21st birthday and have an unpaid fine from when I was 17. First question: how would I go about even paying this fine now that so many years have gone by. Second: is there anyway the fine could simply not exist anymore since it was issued when I was a minor and haven't been...

Unpaid fine in canada? [ 1 Answers ]

I got caught for shoplifting and charged a 100 dollars eight years ago,my husband said he paid it at the time but now I'm not so sure and I am flying next month inside of canada but I am scared I am going to get nailed were do I go to find out before this happens?ty for your time.. a.c

Is there a statute of limitations for an unpaid fine? [ 8 Answers ]

In my previous house, in 2001, the alarm went off and the police were sent out. I do not recall receiving a fine although I know that a fine can be sent out in this case. My wife and I split up that summer and I may not have always seen the mail. On Christmas Eve 2009, upon returning home from a...

Unpaid fine [ 1 Answers ]

I received A Notice of unpaid fine in the mail yesterday for my husband. The requested a payment within 15 days it was for a trespassing that he was never charged for in 1995 that would make it 13years ago and he would have been 17 young offender and did not have his licence at the time so believes...

View more questions Search