Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Itchy skin on toes, after July 4th
    Okay, so on July 4th I went out with my neighbor to a mini fair near our town. Long story short, it was outside, really hot, on grass, and there were a decent amount of bugs. Ever since then I have had a weird itchy type rash on my right big toe, and on the toe next to my little toe on my left foot. Sometimes it bothers me, sometimes it does not. What I'm wondering is how I can get rid of this crap. If anyone has any ideas it'd be awesome

Also, on a similar note; a few months ago I was sick with some sort of sneezy-coughy-upper respiratory crap. Ever since then there has been a dry patch of skin under nostrils. It's a little bit red and from time to time it breaks out a bit.

I feel like an itchy, scratchy, rashy freak. Although, I'm probably the only one that notices. Any suggestions would be awesome. :D
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Jul 27, 2012, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Okay, so on July 4th I went out with my neighbor to a mini fair near our town. Long story short, it was outside, really hot, on grass, and there were a decent amount of bugs. Ever since then I have had a weird itchy type rash on my right big toe, and on the toe next to my little toe on my left foot. Sometimes it bothers me, sometimes it does not. What I'm wondering is how I can get rid of this crap. If anyone has any ideas it'd be awesome

Also, on a similar note; a few months ago I was sick with some sort of sneezy-coughy-upper respiratory crap. Ever since then there has been a dry patch of skin under nostrils. It's a little bit red and from time to time it breaks out a bit.

I feel like an itchy, scratchy, rashy freak. Although, I'm probably the only one that notices. Any suggestions would be awesome. :D
    You must have been bit by a fire ant.
    Cortisone 10 will help
    If the rash is red and swelling check with your doctor for antibiotics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The 4th of July [ 8 Answers ]

Hello America: Happy Birthday... I sure do love this country. excon

Pain in the right side of my right foot near the 4th and fith toes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm 15 and I've had this pain in my foot for about three months now its in the right foot on the right side almost right underneath my pinky toe. When I get up in the morning or walk after any period where I have sat for a while it cuases extreme pain until I walk a little more then if I walk...

The 4th of July [ 19 Answers ]

Hello Americans: Happy Birthday!! ~~ Ain't this a great country, or what? excon

4th of July what you going to do? [ 15 Answers ]

My favorite holiday and it looks like I might have to watch fireworks on phantomfireworks.com or something. Thanks to global freezing I am wearing a winter army jacket! AND it will probably rain on my picnic too! IF it was going to be nice and hot I WOULD be sitting right in that spot by that...

July 4th [ 3 Answers ]

Hope you all have wonderful July 4th celebration ! Milo

View more questions Search