Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawnie_whawnie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 04:44 PM
    How to lose 50 pounds in a month
    I am 11 and I weigh 143.0 pounds I need help to weigh 94.0 pounds and I have to lose 50 punds
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 04:50 PM
    The most you can lose SAFELY in a month is about 7 pounds.

You didn't put all that weight on in a month, so you can't expect to take it off in a month.

If you decide in desperation to starve yourself or eat wrong, your body will keep the fat cells and get rid of muscle cells and will also mess up your internal organs.

Do this the right way. Stop eating anything made with wheat flour and sugar, eat fresh fruits and fresh or steamed vegetables, eat nuts and seeds, and drink lots of water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to... lose 20 pounds in one month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 13 and I really want to lose weight. Next month my school is doing a field trip to a swim club and I want to lose a lot of weight for it. Im currently 182 pounds and I just don't think that's healthy. My goal weight is 136 pounds but I know that that can't possibly happen in one month....

How to lose 30 pounds in 1 month [ 1 Answers ]

I used to be 112 and know I'm 157 and kids at my middle school make fun of me for being heaver than every one else I try my best to be strong but its getting on my last nerve what do I do to lose weight fast before next school year starts?

Can I lose 25 pounds in one month? [ 2 Answers ]

I weigh about almost 150 pounds, is there any way to lose 25 pounds while in school in a month? Please help!!

Lose 50/60 pounds in 1 month [ 3 Answers ]

Answer on how to to lose weight

How can I lose 20 pounds in a month? [ 8 Answers ]

I am female, age 17 and weigh 140lbs. I used to be 120lbs before and now all I can do is think about losing the weight! I can't sleep right anymore, it's all I think about. If I run twice a day on a speed of 9 on the threadmill for 30 min each time, will I be able to lose those 20 pounds? PLEASE...

View more questions Search