Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinyspecs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 02:59 PM
    What are the tiny little mites crawling in my baby's clothes and in the wardrobe
    I have always been obsessed with cleanliness to the extent that I don't even have carpets in case of hidden bacteria so I am absolutely beside myself to find all my baby's clothing infested with the most microscopic crawlies. I haven't slept for 2 nights with worry and cleaning. I have put nearly all her beautiful clothes on the local tip as I don't want to pass them onto any other baby. They are tiny almost invisible and brown. Please help me to find out what they are and how to get rid of them. I don't have any pets.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this white slow crawling bug on my clothes? It has four brown/black on back. [ 2 Answers ]

I was outside under a tree and had two on my top. The are small maybe about the size of a small ant and easy to smash and kill. I didn't notice any bites. I found another oone today on a shirt. Please help.

Tiny black marks on clothes [ 1 Answers ]

I have tiny black marks on the clothing that is in the bottom drawer of an antique dresser. I don't get the marks on clothes in the other drawers of the same dresser. When I rub them, they seem to fade and spread out. Can anyone help?

Tiny dark larvae. Crawling on single thread of "web". [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, today I found around a hundred of these little guys on the underside of my cupboard above my sink. At first I saw them on what looked like a piece of light gray mold, but wasn't mold, about an inch long and about 1/16th of a inch wide. I would take a picture and post it, but I don't have a...

Wardrobe Remix? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there something similar on flickr to "Wardrobe Remix" for hair?

Mites crawling all over floor [ 7 Answers ]

I have these mites that are all smaller than a pen point. Some are smaller than others and the smaller ones are a light peach; The bigger ones are black and sometimes tan. They are in the kitchen around the windows and spreading outward toward my floor. They are all over the counter tops but I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search