Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CluelessKitty View Post
    and the point you wish to make is....?

I understood this the first time you posted it - it's either hypothetical or it's not. I wonder why you started with a true life scenario and then switched to hypothetical.

When the question is not true it's very easy for the person asking to continue to switch the circumstances. When it's a true situation the facts of the matter are the facts of the matter.
    ali18ninja Posts: 159, Reputation: 16

Jul 26, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Whether the question is hypocritical or not is irrelevant. She got the answers she was looking for. It's not our business to wonder whether the situation or pieces of it are hypocritical.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ali18ninja View Post
    Whether the question is hypocritical
    Hypocritical?
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Hypocritical?

I missed it! (Either way, for this I did research and asked my sister?)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 10:13 AM
    Whether the question is hypocritical or not is irrelevant. She got the answers she was looking for. It's not our business to wonder whether the situation or pieces of it are hypocritical.

Actually it is, if this is a child making up a story, or if it is someone trying to get their criminal justice homework done all makes a difference.

Most of us are very busy people, who are professionals in law, law enforcement and the courts. We are here to help REAL PEOPLE, with REAL QUESTIONS. Not made up stories,

And the issue with made up stories, they will change the story as you try to answer, wasting more time.
    Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 10:17 AM
    and the point you wish to make is....?
    The point is you now are afraid even on the board to admit pot is being used in your home. Guess you did not think about it when you first posted qu are qestion. So now changing the story, That question was not made it, it is obvious real questionr.

Please don't try and weasle your way out.
    u
    If you ever want any expert on this board to ever take time to help you, you are either honest or basically no one with any knowledge will waste time on you again.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 10:26 AM

Really? Why doesn't it matter? It's not "our" business?

People rely on the legal info they get here. Next person in the same situation isn't going to realize that the information kept shifting.

Did you read what FrChuck said?

Please don't attempt to dictate how/what questions should be addressed.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 01:56 PM
    Hypocritical... JKT said HYPOTHETICAL. You really have to start reading properly and not jumping to conclusions.

I really have a problem with your judgmental attitude; please don't dictate how we are to answer posts.

JKT is a respected member of our community.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    hypocritical.....JKT said HYPOTHETICAL. You really have to start reading properly and not jumping to conclusions.

I really have a problem with your judgmental attitude; please dont dictate how we are to answer posts.

JKT is a respected member of our community.

Thanks, Tickle - I'm getting a hard time over here, too - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/fitnes...ml#post3211187
    CluelessKitty Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    The point is you now are afraid even on the board to admit pot is being used in your home. Guess you did not think about it when you first posted qu are qestion. So now changing the story, That question was not made it, it is obvious real questionr.

Please don't try and weasle your way out.
    u
    If you ever want any expert on this board to ever take time to help you, you are either honest or basicly no one with any knowledge will waste time on you again.
    FYI, I DO smoke pot and I'm not the least bit afraid to say so. It's not like I expect to find a police officer at my door with a warrant for my arrest because of something I post here. Give me a break... I chose to use a hypothetical situation so that the answers I received wouldn't be tainted with bias as yours were.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 04:13 PM
    FYI, I DO smoke pot and I'm not the least bit afraid to say so. It's not like I expect to find a police officer at my door with a warrant for my arrest because of something I post here. Give me a break...I chose to use a hypothetical situation so that the answers I received wouldn't be tainted with bias as yours were.
    It's not bias - it's the law.

Also - the fact that you are admittedly a pot smoker DOES change the advice.

So - next time pay an Attorney for the same advice.
    Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Answers without the proper facts get incorrect answers, if people

And no one cares if you smoke pot, you may break the law if you wish, that is why people ask questoins here about what to do when they break the law
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Answers without the proper facts get incorrect answers, if people

And no one cares if you smoke pot, you may break the law if you wish, that is why people ask questoins here about what to do when they break the law

Thus the name, clueless kitty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Probation home visits [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how often a probation officer visits your home. I wasn't home last Monday and he came and left a card. I was dropping urine for the courts. Anyway, I have not told my children that I am on probation, I wondered if he was just making a one time visit or will he come every month. ...

Probation officers [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of threats? Are you supposed to do community service?

Changing probation officers? [ 11 Answers ]

Would I have the right to change officers, if my assigned one is always on the road? I never see him face to face, on check in day, and they are not helpful at all. I am treated like a murderer each time I go there. My charge was a second d.u.I. no one was injured, I haven't had alcohol in two...

What do probation officers have the right to tell you [ 9 Answers ]

OK well I'm currently on probation and I'm 14. I have only like two weeks left and I've been staying out of trouble. She found out that I am going out with an 18 year old we haven't had sex and she says that I can't talk to him. I love him with all my heart. He looked up the statutory rape laws...

View more questions Search