Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joefrommo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 01:43 PM
    How to R & R Glacier Bay faucet cartridge(stem)?
    I have a Glacier Bay Teapot 4" 2 handle bathroom faucet. There is a scraping noise when faucets are turned on/off. How do I remove cartridge to replace it?

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier bay faucet [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Glacier Bay 2 handle kitchen faucet with side spray and I need to replace the deverter valve. So far I can't find where to get replacement parts for this faucet. I've tried some phone numbers found on the with no luck. Any help would be great.

Glacier bay shower faucet cartridge [ 8 Answers ]

I have a glacier bay single handle shower faucet-at mid range the pipes start to rattle. The plumber says it is a cartridge needed to be replace-how do I get the part?is there a web site

Have installed cartridge for glacier bay kitchen sink and now the water will not run, [ 1 Answers ]

Fixed leak in kitchen sink by adding a new cartridge and now there is no hot or cold water. Just stopped working. Why?

Glacier Bay Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a two year old Glacier Bay kitchen faucet with pull out spray head. Recently the faucet is very difficult to pivot, so much so that the base plate on the sink twists when you try. I uninstalled, cleaned, lubricated and re-installed the faucet and it is still the same. My trip to Home...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.