Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hajkam3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 01:27 PM
    <6hcg, with pregnancy syptoms
    I'm 47yrs missed period ,tender brest,morning sickness and nagative <6hcg test
    PandoraYuki Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2012, 01:29 PM
    I would go to the doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy syptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I have had pregnancy syptoms for the last 2weeks... I got my period 4days early it was light spotting and pink on day one... the next morning I woke up and it was extremely red and watery then it faded off... the next day it was very light and red... could I still be pregnant??

I think am pregnant got the syptoms and that but I have come on my pireod and that do [ 1 Answers ]

I had sexual intercourse 4 weeks ago and think am pregnant but I went to the doctors while she did a pregncy test and it says am not and I have also come on my pireods

Weird Syptoms! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I am new to this site but have been to a few others like it. Ok here is some of my symptoms: Swollen upper abdomen, movement in stomach, diarrhea, white film on tongue that does not go away with brushing. No period in two months but I have taken HPT and they are negative, red itchy...

Confusing weight prob and other syptoms [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 38 year old female, I had a total hysterectomy when I was 27. I got married 8 years ago and I know that is normal to gain a little weight after marriage and such but I have gained 70 pounds and I am miserable. I don't eat too much. I don't eat fast food and I drink a considerable amount of...

View more questions Search