Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wooleywaller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Should we replace our 4-lamp fluorescent fixtures with new 2-lamp or 3-lamp
    We are replacing our 4-lamp T-12 fluorescent fixtures. One vendor suggests new 2-lamp fixtures while another tells us 2-lamps will not provide enough light and suggests 3-lamps. I want proper lighting but don't want to pay any more than necessary.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2012, 02:44 AM
    Please describe the area these lights will illuminate.

Ceiling height?

Length x width?

Task?

Details on both old and new fixtures?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I run a 2 lamp fixture with a 4 lamp ballast? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought some Lithonia fixtres from HD with GESB electronic ballasts. They don't Physically hum but do cause a lot of interference with FM reception. Since I do a lot Of FM tuner alignments, these were unacceptable. I phoned Lithonia (actually Accupro - the 1-800 number is right on the...

Is there an adapter to convert a 3-way lamp to a one-way lamp [ 4 Answers ]

Want to avoid "trouble" of replacing the 3-way socket in a lamp with a one-way socket - is there an adapter that does this?

Where can I get an alien baby lamp?the xeno lamp [ 4 Answers ]

I have been looking for the alien xeno lamp for a while I really want one bad but I can find a store or online where I can find one if you know or if you have one for sale notify me and most likely ill buy it :p

Cannot Reset Lamp Timer Following New Lamp Insatllation [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced LCD lamp in my panasonic TV (pt-44lcx65). I get a message on my screen to reset timer and the lamp light on the front of the TV is still on. The replacement buld is a dlp (bp96-00224j). The instructions that came with the lamp refer me to the manual for timer reset and the manual refers...

View more questions Search