Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frizzybear Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 12:31 PM
    Great at home remedies for acne?
    I just want to know some at home remedies that get rid of blemishes. Also I would love if you recommended an acne cleanser that's really useful and great. Thank you!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 12:52 PM
    Zinc gluconate in tablets of 22 mg.each, available at the pharmacy or Walgreen's or Walmart. Take one three times a day for two weeks, then increase to six per day for two weeks. Then see if there are improvements before continuing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

What are the remedies for migrane that can be done from home itself ? [ 4 Answers ]

I am suffering from migraine since last few weeks. I have no clue about the reason behind it. What I know is nothing but it comes for an hour or more and then I will back to my normal life. However, this repeats now a day. Can anyone help me with some home remedies I can rely with..

Anyone know any good herbs or homeopathic remedies for acne? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, If anyone has had great success with using herbs or homeopathic remedies for acne then please share! I have used so many topical gels and creams and taken anti biotics for a long time and now I have stopped all of that and I'm looking for an alternative natural solution. I keep getting many...

Home remedies for Diahhrea [ 9 Answers ]

I need some home remedies for this that'll work in under twelve hours. I can't miss school tomorrow but I'm having some bowel issues.

View more questions Search