Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robsterbikes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 10:15 AM
    My girlfriend split up with me.
    My girlfriend split up with me after one and a half year's together. It was so sudden, she texted me saying that she wanted time to herself and she doesn’t want to be my girlfriend at the (moment). A month has passed and she just seems angry at me in the way she text's and that's when she does text me which is encouraged by me.

We have had our problem's which I would think most new relationship's do, but our good time's overrule the bad. The main problem is how often she want's sex which is all the time. And we have spoken about it because this is a major part of her life. It's difficult because I’m not up for it all the time, which sometimes I must admit, I have been disinterested and it's difficult to let her down.

I believe that she has built up a resentment toward me about it which is understandable. I know I should have been more understanding. It's really killing me because I don't know what to do to win her heart back, and make her believe that we can work.

Do I give her time? But how much more time? Or do I come to terms that it is over and I move on?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 12:41 PM
    I disappear, and let her find herself, or whatever she needs to do but I don't wait for her to do that. I start doing my own thing without her.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2012, 12:52 PM
    She requested too much sex from you, I will never understand that...

But, as any relationship that goes sour, regardless of the reason, the one that is making the mistake is you, for still talking to her. You need to respect the break up, respect her decision, go no contact, and start moving on, the longer you hold on, the longer is going to take for time to heal you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Split with girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a house with my girlfriend and have now split she never paid a penny and she won't let me sell

Split up with girlfriend but I want her back. [ 8 Answers ]

Basically me and my girlfriend have been together for 11 1/2 months , She was abused by her ex husband and had a terrible relationship to the point she couldn't leave the house or do anything for herself She has had a few boyfriends since then and then me We have recently split up due to...

My girlfriend has split up with me, how do I get her back? [ 4 Answers ]

Im gay and I have been with my girlfriend ( Sarah) for 2years, we had a break of 7 months when I split up with her because I couldn't see where 'we' were going. This really upset her and she text me lots but then it stopped, I was seeing someone else which was a crap relationship. I was always...

Hi me and my girlfriend have split up [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my ex has split up I won't custody of my child cose she is no good as a mam she has been done for a lot with her over child will I have a good chans

My Girlfriend wants us to split after four years. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey people, I've got a really bad problem. My girlfriend wants to split up with me after four years. The problem is, is that we live together, we're both 20 and both finished our first years at uni. We live in leicester, but are originally from stoke on trent. She wants to split which means I will...

View more questions Search