Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hockeygurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 02:07 PM
    How do you sign up for scholarships?
    I was wondering when I get older in like 2-3 years how you get info about scholarships in other places besides the country you live in?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Your school Guidance Counselor is supposed to have that kind of information available - at least that is part of their job description. You can also use the internet for scholarship searches. Also there are companies that provide scholarships to students going into their respective field, such as telecommunications, computers, etc.

I would start with the Guidance Counselor. Also the colleges/universities you check out will have that scholarship information. Just ask for it.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was any way to receive grants or scholarships for martial arts training.If so where would I look to find one that's legit?thanks

Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: My son has recently be nominated to attend a summer program that is geared towards exceptional kids. The program lasts for one week with the child residing on the campus. My question is in reference to available scholarships for this type of program. Are there any educational scholarships...

View more questions Search