Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOLlover Posts: 67, Reputation: 6

Jul 24, 2012, 04:35 AM
    Pash or stash
    OK so I'v had my first kiss and it was awful like a dog was looking for a bone in my mouth.my question does every pash(kiss) feel that way.Honestly I can't even watch a romantic movie without thinking "woah i wonder what she is thinking maybe, dude your eating my face NO,STOP,STOP DISIST FROM EATING ME"
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 24, 2012, 04:41 AM
    Some people kiss the way we like, some don't.
    I seem to remember a kiss or two that was like you describe (a million years ago).
    We don't often tell people what we want in a kiss, do we? We do with the rest of it often enough. If you want tender nibbles, soft kisses, I guess say so...
    It helps if you FEEL something for the person kissing you.
    sgree175 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Jul 24, 2012, 04:41 AM
    BABE you are deffinately not the only one out there that has had a bad kiss honestly that sounds just about the same to my first kiss but not to worry not all feel like that ;)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 08:14 AM
    First kisses can be awkward especially if it is from someone as young as you. I'm assuming the guy was around 14 as well.
    It gets better.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 08:28 AM
    There should be kissing classes and certificates given for successful completion. Some guys give the slang term for kissing, "swapping spit," a whole new meaning. If a guy couldn't kiss decently, he never got another chance to kiss me again. We girls have to have high standards in order to get the word out.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    There should be kissing classes and certificates given for successful completion. Some guys give the slang term for kissing, "swapping spit," a whole new meaning. If a guy couldn't kiss decently, he never got another chance to kiss me again. We girls have to have high standards in order to get the word out.
    I like this post haha!

I never had a lot of practice kissing if you will, being the loser through school. However, when I met my girlfriend in high school, whom I'm still with, she said I was an amazing kisser to my surprise.

It seems to me that kissing, is some weird way, can almost describe a person to you, especially the first kiss. The way they kiss you should tell you how they are going to treat you, wet and slobbery or soft and tenderly.

This is solely based on my personal experiences, not of any fact.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 24, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Couldn't give Wondergirl a greenie yet... but will.

The love of my life wasn't my favorite kisser. You look at the whole package, take it or leave it, and don't gripe about the parts you aren't so thrilled with.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 12:55 PM
    Back in college, my roomies and I even did a survey and kept lists with ratings. Over the years, my list got lost in the shuffle of several moves, otherwise I would post it here.
    PandoraYuki Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2012, 01:41 PM
    Don't be quick to judge your first kiss and think they are all like that. Kiss someone else and you might just be surprised.
    LOLlover Posts: 67, Reputation: 6

Jul 25, 2012, 01:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PandoraYuki View Post
    Dont be quick to judge your first kiss and think they are all like that. Kiss someone else and you might just be surprised.
    Thanks all your comments have helped sway my opinion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search