Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kidane66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 03:34 AM
    Rejecting true null hypothesis
    Which of the following level of significance will best increases the researchers confidence of rejecting true null hypothesis?

a) .001
    b) .05
    c) .50
    d) .01

Check out some similar questions!

Null Hypothesis [ 1 Answers ]

When rejecting the null hypothesis at a p-value of .07, how would you explain the chance of rejecting a true null exists?

Null hypothesis [ 2 Answers ]

Any chance someone can explain null hypothesis? If my hypothesis is that age affects physical activity – after completing a random survey and this point is not proved – is this my null hypothesis? Then I wouldn’t reject it, so what do I do?

Statistics null hypothesis [ 11 Answers ]

In recent year, some professional baseball players complained that umpires were calling more strikes than the average of 22 with a standard deviation of 4. A manager in Atlanta decided to determine if this was true. A random sample of 10 games was selected and the mean and standard deviation was...

Another null hypothesis [ 10 Answers ]

When consumers apply for credit, their credit is rated using FICO scores. The average credit rating is 700. Credit ratings are given below for a sample of applicants for car loans. Use this sample data to test the null hypothesis at the .05 level of significance. 661 595 769 734 725 690 Ok, why...

Null hypothesis [ 7 Answers ]

Any chance someone can explain null hypothesis? If my hypothesis is that age affects physical activity – after completing a random survey and this point is not proved – is this my null hypothesis? Then I wouldn’t reject it, so what do I do?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.